Thursday, May 5, 2011

Final questions

The importance of blog will only grow in the future, With the emergence of social networking everybody believes that they have a voice and a opinion, which honestly they do. However being a journalist is not about voice or opinion it is however about the truth.

Am I going to blog again well that totally depends is I can drive traffic to my blog. Its just a online diary if no one reads it.

If i were going to continue blogging i would differently spice up the design of my blog and blog on events or concerts that I have been to. 
 
My suggestion for the class was make future students do to blog one to answer the questions that you ask us to give you. and another for the subject of their choosing so if they do have traffic coming to their blog the readers will be able to stay on subject.


Take it easy Prof see ya in the fall



No comments:

Post a Comment